Terms and conditions
Executive Retail Shops
Latest update : February 3rd, 2023
Welcome to Executiveretailshops.com. Duty Free Holding LLC and/or its affiliates ("DFH") provide website features and other products and services to you when you visit or shop at Executiveretailshops.com and other DFH websites.
- By accessing and using the DFH sites, you agree, without limitation or qualification, notwithstanding any other agreement between you and DFH, on behalf of yourself and all members of your household and others who use any Services under your account, to the following conditions. If you do not agree with these terms, do not access or otherwise use any part of the website, any information contained on the website, or any services offered through the website.
- In these terms, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Products” any of the products and services offered via our website;
- “Website” our website at http://www.executiveretailshops.com.
- “Submissions” any information, opinions, messages, comments, photos, videos, graphics, sounds and other content or material that you submit, upload, post or otherwise make available on or through the Website.
- If you have any questions on these Terms, please contact our Customer Support Team using the contact us page.
- By using the Website, you consent to receiving electronic communications from us. These electronic communications may include notices about applicable fees and charges, transactional information and other information concerning or related to the Website, or your orders. These electronic communications are part of your relationship with us. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
- Use of certain features of the Website require you to create a profile with us. If you choose to do so, you must provide the requested information on the profile creation page on the Website. Once you submit the required registration information, you will be permitted to log in to your profile with your password.
- For so long as you use the profile, you agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information which can be accomplished by logging into your profile and making relevant changes.
- You are solely responsible in all respects for all use of and for protecting the confidentiality of any username, email verification and password that may be given to you or selected by you for use on the Website. Because it is your profile, it is your job to obtain and maintain all equipment and services needed for access to and use the Website as well as paying related charges. It is also your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password(s), including any password of a Third-Party Site that we may allow you to use. You may not share these with or transfer them to any third parties. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of them or any other breach of security regarding the Website that comes to your attention.
- DFH may suspend or terminate your access to the Website if you are determined to be, in our sole discretion, in violation of these Terms or any of our policies. DFH may also suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Website or your profile at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
- You may terminate these Terms at any time by terminating your use of the Website.
- On termination of these Terms for any reason, the rights and licenses granted to you hereunder will immediately terminate and the provisions of these Terms that by their nature and context are intended to survive termination will survive. We will have no liability to you for any damages, loss of profits or other claims arising from the termination or suspension of your access to the Website or your profile.
How it works
- Browse and select your preferred products at least 24h before departure.
- Select your airport for pick-up and share your flight details. Only passengers of international flights can buy duty-free products.
- Pay securely online.
- On the day of your flight, you will receive a delivery reminder.
- Your Tail number/ Boarding pass and ID will be required to collect the products.
- Products will be delivered before take-off at the gate according to your flight plan. This is a mandatory procedure to ensure the departure of the goods.
- Have a safe flight and see you soon.
- Some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Other items may be represented at a larger than actual size in order to clearly show details, or smaller than actual size in order to show the entire item.
- Please see item description for size, color and other product specifications as pictures may vary.
- DFH will include accurate and up to date information on the website of its products however DFH cannot guarantee its accuracy in presentation on the website of the product. DFH assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the material displayed on the Website. Prices and availability information and special offers and promotions are subject to change at any time and from time to time without notice.
- Custom allowances
Every country has different customs regulations for what goods, and what quantity of those goods, can be brought into their country. Do note that these rules often change, and we encourage you to further research the allowances prior to your purchase. It is the traveler’s responsibility and not DFH to comply with the allowances relevant to the country they are traveling to. Note that you may have to pay the additional duty and taxes differences if you exceed those limits.
- Pick up points
Products will be delivered at the airport you chose during checkout in one of the Executive Retail Shops.
- Atlantic Opa-Locka. 15000 NW 44th Ave, Opa-Locka, FL 33054.
- Embassair Opa-Locka, 13550 NW 47th Ave, Opa-Locka, FL 33054.
- You are not obligated to purchase any of the Products you have reserved with us using the website. If you no longer wish to purchase the Products, you can cancel your order via the Website prior to your departure date or by informing a member of staff at the store.
- Provided we can accept your type of credit or debit card, please be aware that if you are paying by credit or debit card, your card provider may charge a different conversion rate or conversion fees than any shown on the Website. The currency conversion shown on the Website is for indicative purposes only and is based on a third-party exchange rate feed, and as such may differ from the that in-store exchange rate which is determined in accordance with our in-store terms of sale.
Refund & Returns
- For any reason, if you are not able to collect the Products at the gate/store on the day specified on your order, you will be able to reschedule the delivery for another time or day or you will get an automatic refund.
- We do not accept returns after acceptance of delivery. Acceptance of delivery occurs at the delivery point when the account holder signs the delivery log.
- How to contact us
If you have any questions, you can refer to your account or order details. To contact us directly, please go on the contact us page.
You should assume that everything you see or read on the Website is copyrighted and owned by DFH unless otherwise noted and may not be used without the prior written consent of DFH, except as otherwise provided herein. You may not download, copy, use, make derivative use of or exploit for commercial purposes any proprietary or other information or content on our Website, including, but not limited to, any images, pricing or descriptions of the Products or any brand trademarks, trade names or logos. This includes any copies or derivative created for the benefit of a third party. Use of data mining, robots or any other kind of data gathering and/or extraction tools is strictly prohibited.
- Intellectual property and proprietary rights
All intellectual property and other proprietary rights in our Website and its content, and in any trademarks, trade names, domain names and product names used in our Website, are owned and expressly reserved by either Duty Free Holding, LLC, its licensors or brand owners providing the Products. Any use of such rights without express written consent of DFH or the relevant brand owners is strictly prohibited.
- Amendments to your Agreement
DFH may revise these terms and conditions at any time and from time to time. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current terms and conditions to which you are bound. Every time you make an order with us, the Terms in force at that time will apply to the Contract between you and us.
- Limitations of Liability
- Unless otherwise explicitly stated, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the website and any information or content contained or presented on the website are provided to you on an “as is,” “as available” and “where-is” basis with no implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third-party rights or based on laws status or rights of any particular locations you are in. We do not provide any warranties against viruses, spyware or malware that may be installed on your computer or mobile device.
- In no event shall DFH or its officers, directors, shareholders or employees be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise, however arising, even if DFH knows there is a possibility of such damage, including without limitation any damages caused by or resulting from reliance by you on any information obtained from DFH, or that results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, error, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance.
- We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the product for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We reserve the right to (a) terminate access to your account, your ability to post to the Website and (b) refuse, delete or remove any Submissions; with or without cause and with or without notice, for any reason or no reason, or for any action that we determine is inappropriate or disruptive to this Website or to any other user of the Website. We may report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be illegal, and any reports we receive of such conduct. When legally required or at our discretion, we will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on this Website or on the Internet.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control.
- An Event Outside Our Control means for the purpose of this Section any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, supplier default or delay, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
- If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a contract between you and us we will notify you as soon as reasonably possible.
- Jurisdiction & Dispute resolution
The Federal Arbitration Act, Florida state law and applicable U.S. federal law, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions, will govern these Terms. Foreign laws do not apply. Any disputes relating to these Terms will be heard in the courts located in the State of Florida.